I have also started using the wii fit plus, wish we could do it together somehow...Yours looks a lot better than mine. I am such a slacker. I really have not felt very good, but if I use that excuse I will never work out...lol. Cute Mii.
You have a point, Rebecca.. i wish I could do it with you too..being able to work out "with" CF friends would be SUCH an inspiration. Maybe I will write them and plead for the next version to have the online capability :) oh, and thanks Ronnie!
It could have been A LOT worse! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteRonnie
I have also started using the wii fit plus, wish we could do it together somehow...Yours looks a lot better than mine. I am such a slacker. I really have not felt very good, but if I use that excuse I will never work out...lol. Cute Mii.
ReplyDeleteYou have a point, Rebecca.. i wish I could do it with you too..being able to work out "with" CF friends would be SUCH an inspiration. Maybe I will write them and plead for the next version to have the online capability :) oh, and thanks Ronnie!
ReplyDeletewrote you a comment on your nov 12th post, check it out....xoxo
ReplyDeletewoo! keep it up. exercise seems to be the key! plus the endorphins afterwards feel great! haha
ReplyDelete