I'm still waiting to find out when I can get an appointment for a couple CT scans and an echo during an upcoming Tuesday(ish) time and book my next clinic. Next clinic should be 2 weeks today soooooooooo... I called and left what I'm sure will be the first of many messages asking "ummm whats going on? When can I come back to clinic and get this stuff on the go??". I sure am realizing why its best to get transplant assessment over with wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy early.
Today was really humid. This summer I'm apparently going to be mentally freaked every time I walk 10 steps in humid air. Last year I recall taking one dog walk in not-for-30%-lung-functioner weather and feeling rough, but somewhat like a warrior who doesn't back down despite whats best for her. This year, I'm ready to seatbelt myself to the couch when so much as one of my facebook friends' status says "Hot day today!". Ah well...
Nothing too new going on over here. I've become obsessed with entering contests lately. It gives me hours of entertainment and can potentially pay out huge, all for the price of a few stamps, my time and creativity. I like thinking of it like my own personal area of life that only the very sick, the young, or the very lazy have time for. Today I actually won my first one (of many ;) ) which was merely a toblerone bar. I enter about 5 new ones a day so I should at the very least be getting a lot of mail in the near future.
Oh, also, since its getting very close, I lead a team for our local CF walk called "Bond 006" which "walks" (at least half of my team are virtual walkers due to germ avoidance) on May 30th. The link to that can be found here.
Hahaha I will try to keep the Hot out today off my status :) I would go "the young" for your contest addiction. But hey keeps a busy right!
ReplyDeleteI have clinic in a couple of weeks too. Actually the week after I finish my assement.