Guess who got admitted today?
Yep, and it sucks. Mainly because I feel excellent and the numbers just aren't showing it. I'm definetly still imagining leaving here with no change and a fortnight lost for nothing. I think the stars aligned though. ...
My friend is in here, and her boyfriend who I adore as well made me laugh and smile and brought me coffee. My friend C keeps rooting me on (via msn), convincing me that despite my "feeling good" I will leave improved and feeling even better. She makes me smile too. Her laugh is contagious and infectious. I'm blessed to be admitted at the same time as her.
I also got a bed right away. That meant no mulling about it at home, and no experiencing the "last" night with my hubby. I got a private room, and its NOT the room my dear friend K passed away in last November.. I had been thinking about how I didn't want to be in there... at least not yet...
So, here I am.. sad, bored, not looking forward to this first alone-sleep in a year.. but grateful that its ONLY a tune-up, grateful that I AM going home in 2 weeks, and that I feel so good, because really.. isnt that what matters in the end?
Oh, and I'm finding already that the drastic change in routine is making me see cuter and cuter sides to my man.. little bonuses like that might just make this okay
No comments:
Post a Comment